Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

2012 ZR1 Registry

JThomas

Corvette
1991 Corvette ZR-1, 2012 Corvette ZR1
I currently own 2012 Corvette ZR1, with a pre-production VIN number of #40. When I went into the registry to update information on my car, the information populated on regular production VIN #40.

I would like to correct the information on the registry so that the database remains as accurate as possible, but there was no way for me to delete the information that I populated on regular production VIN #40. I am asking for the moderators to assist in correcting the information because regular production #40 showed no previous history or owner.

Thank you,

Joseph

Reactions: Rob
Had to make my pix smaller!

Attachments

• small out front.JPG
    small out front.JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 236
  • small clubs.JPG
    small clubs.JPG
    41.8 KB · Views: 192
  • small back open.JPG
    small back open.JPG
    54.5 KB · Views: 237
  • Love Post
I currently own 2012 Corvette ZR1, with a pre-production VIN number of #40. When I went into the registry to update information on my car, the information populated on regular production VIN #40.

I would like to correct the information on the registry so that the database remains as accurate as possible, but there was no way for me to delete the information that I populated on regular production VIN #40. I am asking for the moderators to assist in correcting the information because regular production #40 showed no previous history or owner.

Thank you,

Joseph
Rob:
I am the owner of a 2012 Corvette ZR1, CTF #0040, listed in red for the registry. I recently tried to post some updated information about my car but it was attached to regular production vehicle #00040. I would like to have that information corrected and my name taken off the regular production vehicle, but it appears I own both serial number 40 for the model year 2012.

Thanks, and I apologize for the confusion.

Joseph

Rob:
I am the owner of a 2012 Corvette ZR1, CTF #0040, listed in red for the registry. I recently tried to post some updated information about my car but it was attached to regular production vehicle #00040. I would like to have that information corrected and my name taken off the regular production vehicle, but it appears I own both serial number 40 for the model year 2012.

Thanks, and I apologize for the confusion.

Joseph
Joseph,

All set. Removed you from the regular production vehicle.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom