Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

2015 NCRS Winter Regional Meet Directions

8kgold69

Corvette
1969 R.Gold CV. Original 8K miles. Pilot 1970 LT1
Hello Corvette Enthusiast
Like some vendors, I am trying to get prepared for the NCRS show in January at its new location in Lakeland, Florida and at the same time enjoy the Holidays with the family.
Since I live in the Central Florida area and travel for my job I thought that while Iwas in the area I would check out the new location and the grounds.

To reach the grounds, without getting confused, I will supply some specific directions right to the site.
Depending on your departure (10-20) I will try to lead you to the site.
Interstate 75 South

If you are coming south on Interstate 75, continue through Gainsville, Florida to Tampa. Stay on 75 until you come to Interstate 4. Take I 4 EAST towards Plant City/Kissimmee/Orlando. When you see exit 25, County Line Rd, just past Plant City before Lakeland, that will be your exit. I will finish the rest of direction below once I get everyone in the same vicinity.

Interstate 75 North

Take Interstate 75 North. When you come to I 4 take Interstate 4 EAST towards Plant City/Kissimmee/Orlando. When you see exit 25 County Line Rd., just past Plant City and before Lakeland, that will be your exit. I will finish the rest of direction below once I get everyone in the same vicinity.

Interstate 95 South

Continue through Jacksonsville, Florida to Daytona Beach. When you get to Daytona area I 95 will run into I 4. Take I 4 WEST towards Orlando. Go through Orlando. When you get near Plant City, just after Lakeland, look for exit 25, County Line Rd. I will finish the rest of direction below once I get everyone in the same vicinity.

Interstate 95 Northfrom south Florida

Take the Florida Turnpike North/West. Take State road SR 60 WEST. When you come to County Line Rd., turn right and head in a north direction. When you get to Drane Field Rd. turn RIGHT and follow the rest of the direction listed below.

Rest of the directions*
Once you exit off of I 4, exit 25 County Line Rd., head south. You will crossover Hiway 92. Continuing south on County Line Rd., look for Drane Field Rd. on your left. Turn left onto Drane Field Rd. in a EAST direction. Next you will be looking for Hamilton Rd. on your RIGHT. Turn right onto Hamilton Rd. head in a south direction. Hamilton Rd. will dead end at a stop sign and the cross road will be Old Medulla Rd. Turn left onto Old Medulla Rd., head EAST. Continue on Old Medulla Rd., go pass Rocky Rd. on your left.

Now the tricky part. Old Medulla Rd. curves around to the right. DO NOT curve around to the right, GO STRAIGHT. Old Medulla Rd. turns into Doolittle Rd. On your left you will see the Florida Air Museum. If you go by the Florida Air Museum and it is on your left, you’re on the right road. If you are driving away from the Florida Air Museum and see it in your rear view mirror you’re going the wrong way. You will see some airplanes displayed in the grass in front of the museum. Don’t get excited, they’re just airplanes not Corvettes. As you continue on Doolittle Rd., on the right, there will be a FedEx cargo transport plane on display. You will then come to a chain link fence with a gate and Sun N Fun Rd. will be on your left. Turn left onto Sun N Fun Rd. and head north. You will come to the check in point and you will see the vendor field in front of you.
If you want to Mapquest the directions or use a GPS the actual address is: 4526 Sun N Fun Rd., Lakeland, Florida 33811.
I hope this helps.

Last edited:
Thanks for the turn-by-turn directions! Did you provide same information on the NCRS TDB for folks?

Yes. I gave the same info to the NCRS site as well as some other Corvette forums.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom