Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

3 C5s

Another pace car.

Sorry man, the picture was deleted at the owner's request. I hope he posts a picture of his own though. :cool

By the way, it was a Callaway, not a Pace Car. ;)

_ken :CAC

We've all seen regular Corvettes and pace cars before.

Gee I'm sorry I thought they were good pictures maby some one can find some less boring pictures.

I like them, too!

No one makes you look, I just can't help looking when it's a Corvette!

Silver

Well posting pix is not as easy as it may seem. Rob has it limited to 40,000 KB so I have to resize most of them to fit and this takes time but I love to do it for you folks even if some of them are Just plain ol C5s I think they are gorgious and I hope to have a C5 some day when the price on a used one is in my range.
:W:

Billagroom I for one appreciate it. If I could figure out how to do it, I'd do more of it. I can't even figure out how to put more on my own website yet. :) http:/www.ih2000.net/crockerl I have one picture of each of our current vettes a each of the vettes we have previously owned on the site but haven't been able to figure out how to add more pics or how to update the site. I really need to change my club information. :W:

love the pics

...can't wait to see what you give me for my b-day in November!
;)

Silver

WWWWWWWHOA!! Those first two are MY CAR! ROFL

The interior is Burlwood from Ecklers and a Grant leathered Mirage wheel. The engine is done by myself as well.

And this is a 1985 CORVETTE LOL not a Ram Air Tran Am!

How did you come across these??? Ive only posted them here once before and I don't have a website! COOL!

Car

The third photo, (labeled another pace car), is actually a Firbird, Formula, SLP Firehawk.

As a former Trans/Am fan, (owned 10 of them, from 75 to 2000),
The unique hood of the Firehawk is a giveaway. The Ram-Air Trans/Am's and Formula's have a four snorkel intake. The SLP firehawks have a intake with just two elongated nostrils. The Firehawk hood also has two oval shapped air extractors, one on each side of the hood.

In either case they are all good looking cars.

E. J.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom