Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

35TH Build Tag for the console

Stephen Ridner

Corvette
1998 Pacer 2005 LMB 1998 purple pearl vet
Looking to find the supplier of these for the plant. Need one for my car, part is no longer made for sale. Hoping to contact the maker to see if they have any that we not shipped.

Thanks

Looking to find the supplier of these for the plant. Need one for my car, part is no longer made for sale. Hoping to contact the maker to see if they have any that we not shipped.

Thanks
I have seen one on ebay a couple times. Good luck in your search.

Thanks for the heads up. I just need the center piece of the emblem for mine, see alot of these are missing from the anniversary cars.

I was wondering if these came already installed on the console from the supplier, any one know?;help I have the original build sheet which shows the # 0651 of the car on it.

Thanks for the heads up. I just need the center piece of the emblem for mine, see alot of these are missing from the anniversary cars.
I hear you. Mine is in a baggie hanging on the side of the fridge. It came off and I was lucky enough to find it. I had the same thing happen with one of the fender side emblems. I found that one too and put it back on with JB Weld. It's been holding up for a couple years now. I'll probably use the same reattachment method for the center console emblem.

Jester. Sent you a pm on this. Talking to someone make just the flag portion of the emblem.

35th Anniversary Emblem

I know this post is old, but did anyone find inserts ? I need the one for the console and one for the fender. Any help appreciated.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom