Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

4 sale factory gm rear window louver

MR C

Corvette
1985 grey coupe
THIS IS FROM GM HAS A GM PART #AND IS IN THE BOX HAVE 2 SO i dont need the other 175.00 plus shipping like i said it is brand new never been on a car
heres a few pics of what it looks like on a vette
and the new one

louvers

[where can i get my hands on a set of these louvers they are the only style i like nick50129@hotmail.comQUOTE=MR C;976557]THIS IS FROM GM HAS A GM PART #AND IS IN THE BOX HAVE 2 SO i dont need the other 175.00 plus shipping like i said it is brand new never been on a car
heres a few pics of what it looks like on a vette
and the new one[/QUOTE]

they dont make these any more there few and far even used one go for good money i had 2 and sold one i got them off a guy that had a bunch of vette parts they both where still in the gm boxes watch e bay

this is the worst user friendly website i have ever ever ever been on wont let me post from my own box keeps putting up last response this website definately is poor for users and needs to be upgraded
they dont make these any more there few and far even used one go for good money i had 2 and sold one i got them off a guy that had a bunch of vette parts they both where still in the gm boxes watch e bay

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom