Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

5 Lt-1's at a show in Danbury,CT

rvazquez

Corvette
1972 LT-1 coupe
This past Sunday (8/21) Candlewood Valley corvette put on a show in Danbury, CT.I had just finished up my 21 month restoration of my 1972 elkhart green LT-1 coupe and I thought to myself that I'll probably be the only LT-1 there,imagine my suprise when I found 4 others all parked in a row and even one other not in the show.6 Lt-1's all together at one time!!:D So I parked a few cars down from them and took some photos, I hope they are viewable.I was only allowed to upload 5 photos so I will post some more of my car in another thread.
By the way,my car took fist place in the show class:upthumbs .Needless to say I am extremely happy

Very, very nice, that brace of 5 LT-1s are like a candy store!

B17Crew
:w

Don't even tell me....

rvazquez said:
This past Sunday (8/21) Candlewood Valley corvette put on a show in Danbury, CT.I had just finished up my 21 month restoration of my 1972 elkhart green LT-1 coupe and I thought to myself that I'll probably be the only LT-1 there,imagine my suprise when I found 4 others all parked in a row and even one other not in the show.6 Lt-1's all together at one time!!:D So I parked a few cars down from them and took some photos, I hope they are viewable.I was only allowed to upload 5 photos so I will post some more of my car in another thread.
By the way,my car took fist place in the show class:upthumbs .Needless to say I am extremely happy

There was one like mine there ('71 Nevada Silver)!!!
101_0104.jpg

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom