Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

57-61 vette and 63-67vette parts for sale

61vette

Complete front ends 57-62 vette. I have lots of parts, so let me know your needs. I also have 63-67 front end parts. I have hard top for 91 vette with cover. Thanks Ace

Looking for a 61 engine with a VIN. Perhaps????? Also a white soft top
Thanks for the consideration

61 vette parts

Sorry, I can't help you with these parts. Thanks for your interest and good luck finding your parts. Ace

Sorry i don't have. Thanks for looking and good luck finding your parts. Ace

lower dash cluster for a '60?

What do you need? Thanks Ace
I need the bottom 1/2 of the drivers dash cluster....the part that the gages mount in....I need that entire piece...

IMG_7378tachsmall-vi.jpg

I don't have ,but I will keep my eyes open for you. Thanks Ace

Complete front ends 57-62 vette. I have lots of parts, so let me know your needs. I also have 63-67 front end parts. I have hard top for 91 vette with cover. Thanks Ace

You have a complete front end for a 62?

62 front end

I do have complete front for 62 vette. If you need anymore information let me know. Ace

How about the windshield washer parts, reservoir, pump and top???
Thanks for the consideration

Herb,
I thought the 60 was done..
well, it is....but I am after more clearance for the fat guy that drives it....so got a steering column that is about 1 inch shorter as well as modifying the lower tach area about 2 inches, will pick up a total of 3 inches....if I was still built like you, I wouldnt have to worry about it.....;LOL

I have a-arms,cross member, metal parts no fiberglass. Thanks for looking. Ace:thumb

Steering Box for 62 Corvette

I realize this is an old thread but I'm looking for a steering box for a 62 Corvette.

Thanks. Hal

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom