Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

'57 Fuelie

Tom Bryant

Administrator
Corvette
1959 black 270hp (9/2/69) 1981 Beige L81(10/20/80)
I found this picture on a Ferrari forum I frequent and thought it looked so cool I had to share it. It was taken at one of those Sunday morning parking lot gatherings that seem to happen all over California. This one is heavily attended by Ferraris but a lot of other cool stuff shows up too. Click on pic to enlarge.

Tom

See post #11 for picture.

:confused

-Mac

looks just like any Ferrari Ive seen on the road, nonexistent or invisible ;LOL

There were some nice Italian cars in the pictures [/URL]but this '57 Corvette looked the coolest to me.

Why do I like this one so much? It has the right look. It has been lowered front and rear with a mild rake. The tires are the right size and they fit the wheel openings perfectly. Also it has the right wheels and demostrates that there is really very little you can do to improve on a '57 Corvette.

;shrug What she said!

I now get to the forum thread but am redirected to a log-in page when I wanna see a pic. ;squint:

Oh please, Father Enzo, lemme in! ;worship

If you want to show us a sign-in page, yes. If it was a picture, nope.

-Mac

vBulletin Message
You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. <LI class=smallfont>You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again. <LI class=smallfont>You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Password:
Forgotten Your Password? Remember Me? The administrator may have required you to register before you can view this page.​

Works fine for me, too -- if you mean this. ;help

I had to go around the block but I hope this works.

e950782c.jpg

Gotta love those wheels! They set off the C1 bodystyle so well!!

-Mac

AHHH... DAT'S WOIKIN' MUCH BETTAH!! Though I'm rather partial to wire wheels :L

Eureka!

Looks good, I like it... One of our members has those rims (or similar) on a Midyear and they look AWESOME.

:wJane Ann
Jane Ann.......you mean like this?

DSC_0020_1.jpg

DSC_0001_1.jpg

I crossed paths with this '64 on a recent cruise with Corvettes Anonymous in Florida. It had to be one of the sweetest midyear coupes that I've seen. Course....I AM kinda partial to blue............
Andy :w

Hey Andy! Actually I was thinking of this Midyear... belongs to member Paul67.

spring07002.jpg

The two Vettes in the photo have my FAVORITE rims for Midyears... if I owned one I'd have a difficult time deciding which rims to put on her.

Very cool!

DSC_0001_1.jpg

Jane Ann.....if it's a mid year :drool:, don't matter what color, don't matter what wheels, don't matter what condition, I like 'em ALL! Paul67 has one sweet ride!
Andy :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom