Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

5th Annual St. Joe's Raffle

M

msummers

Sharon, PA -- St. Joseph School's 5th Annual Corvette Raffle is underway. After much to do about getting a C6 -- we finally got one. And this one is going to be awesome. We have purchased a 2005 Corvette Convertible from the great folks at Greenwood's Hubbard Chevy in Hubbard, OH. What makes this year's on so special is it is ONE of only 8 pace cars that will be at the Indy this year. That's right one of 8. And this one will probably be the only one available that you or me could own. Same deals as last year -- except we have pushed the Early Bird till Aug 1 since we are starting late and the drawing date is 10/23. 1 - $10 - 3 -$20 - 10 - $50 -- 25 - $100 or 30 for $100 (early bird) and 120 for $300. (Note the car WON'T have the silver -- but it will have the side logo) -- Check the spec page on winvette for more detail.

Check out the website at http://www.winvette.com

Also -- check out http://indypacecars.com -- (click under latest news more pictures.)

And tell your friends because we probably won't be hitting the magazines like Hemmings until July.

Thanks
Mark Summers
St. Joseph Car Committee

will this car be available to see before the raffle ... and where will it be displayed at?

Most definately -- we will be receiving right after the Indy -- hopefully we should have it by 5/31 or 6/1 and I will be posting pictures of it on the web. We will be taking it to various local events Since you are in Beaver -- come up to the Father's Day Car show in Hermitage -- we'll be there with the car

Thanks
Mark

when you get a chance please post a pic for us

I saw the car and bought my tickets last night at the wednesday nights car show @ C's Waffle House car show in hubbard ohio. This car is awesome. Now i need to do is pray that i win.:L

cmon everyone buy your tickets ...its for a good cause

Tix limit?

Is there any limit to the number of tickets to be sold? I saw the pics and looked at the site, but saw no limit mentioned.

WhalePirot said:
Is there any limit to the number of tickets to be sold? I saw the pics and looked at the site, but saw no limit mentioned.

i was told there wasn't a ticket limit. All the money collect for the ticket sales go to benefit the school for purchase of new books ,supplies and the upkeep of the school. If anything, i feel the money will help our children get a good start for the future with a little help from all of us buying the tickets.

And like i tell people .... you can't win, unless you buy your chance.

msummers said:
Most definately -- we will be receiving right after the Indy -- hopefully we should have it by 5/31 or 6/1 and I will be posting pictures of it on the web. We will be taking it to various local events Since you are in Beaver -- come up to the Father's Day Car show in Hermitage -- we'll be there with the car

Thanks
Mark

I went to this show ...and wow...that car looked hot

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom