Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

'60 - '62 Female Hood Latches

firstgear

Corvette
15 Z06, 01 Vert, 63 SWC & 60 ALL RED
have 2 sets, selling one now, other set in a month or so....can provide photos if needed....

$275 plus shipping each SET

have 2 sets, selling one now, other set in a month or so....can provide photos if needed....

$275 plus shipping each SET

Been on vacation,, just got back from the Corvette America show at the GM tech center..

would like to see pics.. thanks.

Been on vacation,, just got back from the Corvette America show at the GM tech center..

would like to see pics.. thanks.
okie dokie....next day or two....

1960 female hood latches

Replying in th eoff chance you might still have or might know were I can find a set of female hood latches for our 1960 convertible.
Thanks

Replying in th eoff chance you might still have or might know were I can find a set of female hood latches for our 1960 convertible.
Thanks
you are 12 hours too late....I am at Carlisle and I took everything in the garage from the build of my car that was left over and blew that stuff out......they were on a table with a bunch of other stuff that a guy gave me $300 for.....I know they are across from where I was selling all my stuff at Carlisle.....I can get the guys phone number tomorrow and oyu can call him....wish I had known....I literally gave that stuff away today to get it out of my garage......I had 4 female latches in really nice condition......

Hood latches

A 1/2 day late and alot of dollars short,Dang.
If you could get me a phone number I would really appreciate it.
Steve

A 1/2 day late and alot of dollars short,Dang.
If you could get me a phone number I would really appreciate it.
Steve
you have mail

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom