Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

63 Parts Sale...must go...

1KULC7

Corvette
2014 Convertible
I have 4 General Tire P215/75R/15 "Ameritech" model blackwall radial tires for sale...all have over 80% tread left in great shape. All four will go for first person to email with $115.00 and you pay postage or pick up at house...live near Leesburg, VA
thumbsup.gif

Also have ONE NEVER USED STILL WRAPPED Firestone Bias WW 670X15, COKER Champion....EXCELLENT CONDITION....$75.00 well below selling price.

Wiper Motor (Midyear)...runs great, washer side needs part, VERY RESTORABLE...$75.00

Two Aluminum Valve Covers, Original NO O FLAW.... a couple of ribs way off on the side damaged, but on the car you would never notice...otherwise EXCELLENT CONDITION
Both Covers $125.00

Interstate BATTERY, NEW and fully charged, purchase August 05...Fits all mid years...GREAT SHAPE...$75. you will have to pick up I will not send this out.

Exterior Mirror Long Base 63 EXCELLENT Condition Repro NO DATE with mounting hardware...$35.00

Interior rear view Mirrror with ball stud VGood no date $30.00

63 64-67 Outer Heater Core Case...EXCELLENT condition, just shy of passing for NCRS, but GREAT for Driver blower motor attacheds to this housing, its fiberglass $110.00 on car for three months managed to find original...replace this repro...

Seat Hinges for 63 and 64...these are the hockey stick chromed pieces that mount on the side of the seat...these appear to be original..driver condition...fair to good shape...ALL FOUR $100.

63 window regulator COMPLETE needs some work both driver and passenger $100 for both $50 each. needs some work.

63 Coupe Door Molding Trim Original in excellent condition, both LF and RT $400... LF $250, Rt $250... These are hard to find in this conditon...NCRS ready.

63 Passager side Coupe Vent Window, entire piece...Original - Great Shape...$250.

Drivers and Passangers window glass LOF both for $50.00 Good

Winshield LOF Good shape on tiny little nick...$75.00

Drivers and Passangers VENT glass LOF both for $45.00 Good

First come gets em... All postage responsibility of the buyer. I will pack em up and send em out...or you can come by and pickem up...

Even have more stuff...need to clean out garage since car is just about ready

Sorry no rear window molding...keep wishing they would repro these pieces, prices are hundreds now for just a piece of SS trim...they are making the corner (small) molding...good luck...I see them on ebay every so often.

Hello Collin
I am still looking for some pcs............mirror , 63 gas cap , any interior rear window trim ( have some of it) over the door trim
This is for my hot rod 63, so they don't have to be NCRS perfect
henny496@hotmail.com
Tom

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom