Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

65 rocker panel mouldings

fredd65

Corvette
1965 nassau blue convertible
would anyone have a set of rocker panel mouldings for a 65 in excellent condition?...i have 2 sets that are great for a driver but i am just finishing mine and it turned out a little better....i called paragon and theirs are listed as "imported" and at least they were honest enough to say i wouldn't be happy with them for a show car...does anyone know where to get good ones?...thanks

try corvette specialties of md

c5vetter said:
try corvette specialties of md

are their's good quality and not cheapo imports?...and do you have a phone number for them?..thanks

65 rocker panels

I have a set of brand new 65 rocker panels I've had for quite a few years. They are still in the original packaging. Never opened. I have them in my basement tucked away in a corner. My 65 vette has the original sidepipes and I thought one day I would switch over. But years have gone by and no switch so if you are looking for some e-mail me at - wayne_jo@telusplanet.net use the underscore key between wayne and jo. I can't quite remember if they are GM stock or not but I will check tomorrow AM when I get home from the firehall. Don't have any price in mind but I'm sure I could let you have them at less than you would pay from a supplier or name your price.
fredd65 said:
would anyone have a set of rocker panel mouldings for a 65 in excellent condition?...i have 2 sets that are great for a driver but i am just finishing mine and it turned out a little better....i called paragon and theirs are listed as "imported" and at least they were honest enough to say i wouldn't be happy with them for a show car...does anyone know where to get good ones?...thanks

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom