Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

69 small block part's for sale

tls630

Corvette
69 roadster 88roadster
C-3 part's for sale

Brand new part's:68-69 R .and L. FRONT BUMPERETTES $150 ea., Used parts: .70 tailight len's very good cond. $35. 3871375 rear end cover for a 71 excellant cond. $150. I will sell everything listed for $450.00+ frieght.
239-574-6332 Tom

I am willing to take $775.00 for everything listed, and I WIll pay the frieght in the Continental U.S. now that is a deal. TLS

How about $45.00 for the fuel line kit and the filter including frieght? the fuel line kit alone is $44.00 in Corvette Central's new catalog plus $9.95 minimum frt. I think I am offering a bargain!!! TLS

By chance, do you have the distributor that I might be able to use on my 71 350??? Trying to get my tech to work and the previous owner replaced mine with the wrong distributor. Or, I could possibly have one rebuilt.

Thanks
JJJSLJ

I am willing to sell the part's I have left 1 piece at a time or the whole wad... I just want to get rid of the stuff. TLS

The only parts I have left are the bumperettes, the rearend cover and the tailight. I am willing to sell the part's seperately or all together. I will look at all offers. TLS

WHAT INTERIOR PARTS ARE AVAILABLE

WHAT DO YOU HAVE FOR THE INTRIOR

RADIO SEATS
SHFT
DASH
SPEEOTACH ETC.
LET ME KNOW

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom