Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

69myway

S

Spdfrk

I got the rockers today. They will do just perfectly. I send them to get sandblasted and rustproofed today also. Thank you so much. I have included some pictures for you and anyone else to see. This is when i first got it. Its now in 4 parts. Engine, cabin, front section & chassis. I will post some pics tommorow also.

Thanks again.

OMG!

That looks like a monumental project! Good luck and keep us posted during the progress.
Sil

Looks like the same amount of work I have waiting in my garage. Good luck on your project.

Tom

Looks like you do have a pretty good project there! At least yours is mostly in one piece. Check out what mine looked like when I got it. Doesn't look much better now, is even more apart!

The nice part is that there are 2 Corvettes that will be saved.:upthumbs

Spdfrk said:
I got the rockers today. They will do just perfectly. I send them to get sandblasted and rustproofed today also. Thank you so much. I have included some pictures for you and anyone else to see. This is when i first got it. Its now in 4 parts. Engine, cabin, front section & chassis. I will post some pics tommorow also.

Thanks again.

That is great news. I love the pictures. Reminds me of my life last year.

Glad the rockers are what you were after. Between those and the two radiators I mailed out, I don't do much of that kind of long distance packing and shipping stuff. It was kind of fun packing something up and sending it to the West Indies. The people at the mail boxes place really got a kick out of the box. How did you like my tape job? Anyway, when I told them these two parts were on their way to saving a Corvette in distress, they just scratched their heads and smiled. Oh well, you gotta be into this stuff to love it like we do.

Nothing is better than having a super clean car that is all done and requires no major work. Nothing is as rewarding than taking one from total destruction to completion (or as expensive!).

The packaging was quite funny but hey they worked. Im getting them back on Friday coming the guy told me that I will be totally surprised when I see them all done up. Cant wait.

Your right, you really have to be into this to Love it as we do.
You'll see some more pics soon.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom