Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

6Shooter will be Proud!!!!!

gmjunkie

Corvette
03 Z-51,78 L82 Coupe
I'm gathering part's for My Z06 Project and Look what I Found!! :D

Tell me it ain't so junk!

Your'e not thinking of switching over to the 'nana side are ya? If push comes to shove I do have a couple 'o cans of Krylon White......

Real Race Cars are Yellow!

:upthumbs

GMC2006071945742_PV.jpg

:lou

- Git-R-Done -

Pseudomind said:
Nice color! Can you enlighten us about what this project is?
2002 Z06 31,000 miles Slightly Bruised!!:D :upthumbs

6 Shooter said:
And it's Going Yellow? ;shrug
No,Black!!! I just thought you'd be Proud because of the Taxi bumper I found!!;LOL :rotfl :lou

YEP - I'm proud of ya

gmjunkie said:
No,Black!!! I just thought you'd be Proud because of the Taxi bumper I found!
I really couldn't see an old timer l@@kin type hillbilly like urself riding around in a Stylish Yellow CorVette! :rotfl

Later . . . . . .
6 Shooter

68Roadster said:
Tell me it ain't so junk!

Your'e not thinking of switching over to the 'nana side are ya? If push comes to shove I do have a couple 'o cans of Krylon White......
Nah Roady,Thats alright!!! But Thanks, I'm kinda Partial to Spruce, the $.88 a can stuff at Scotty's!! It has Excellent Blending Quality's!! And it Looks Like the original GM Finish!!:rotfl

Hell Junk, if'n you had a yellar Corvette, you probably couldn't live with all the excitement, especially a yellar Z06. ;) :L

Lets see your best Fred Sanford imitation, Elizabeth! Honey! It's the big one! I'm a comin'

gmjunkie said:
No,Black!!! I just thought you'd be Proud because of the Taxi bumper I found!!;LOL :rotfl :lou

Ah, well, now I understand, Junk. For a brief second, I thought you were using that Millenium Yellow bumper as part of a McDonalds sign you were going to construct- it is, after all, such a self-conscious, attention-seeking color. ;)
:L

-Patrick

I thought all Corvettes were red!!

jrose7004 said:
ZO6's should be black by law!:L

I Thought all Corvettes were red and the rest were mistakes. Mine is torch. However I was very fond of my Ermine white 67

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom