Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

'71 LT-1 Convertible For Sale

Corvette
93 Ruby 40th Anniversary
I have owned this car since 1993, but I'm getting the itch for a ZR-1. This is not a showcar/trailer queen, but an excellent driver.
The car is Mille Miglia Red, with a white top, and black interior.
It shows 98,674 miles, believed to be actual milage.
All original body panels- car has never been hit.
It has the original engine and transmission. Engine was rebuilt about 6,000 miles ago in 1997.
Frame is solid.
Everything is stock except for adjustable poly strut rods on the rear.
Smog equipment is long gone.
Mostly original mechanical parts, except for starter, distributor (TI amp is still there), and fuel pump.
The original 3.55 rear was rebuilt 6,000 miles ago also, however, I installed a rebuilt 4.11 rear last year. You would get both.
The interior is in very good condition. New seat covers and carpet 3 years ago. Dash and pad is very nice.
The paint is still sharp, but is now 13 years old. Showing just a few chips or scratches here and there. Has only a couple of fiberglass cracks through the paint.
Has 4 year old BFG TA's on Rally wheels.
Options include power steering, tilt/tele., and power windows.
The car is just a blast to drive, especially now with the 4.11 gears- wish I'd have done that sooner.
The only documentation I have is the owner history back to 1974. Anyone who looks at the car will have no doubt it is real. I can email pics to serious parties.
I'm asking $31,900.
Phone me at 616-299-1469 during the day, and 616-866-6780 eves.

Rich
DSC00987.jpg

I've thought of doing the same thing at times, selling mine for a ZR1, LT4, or a C5, but I could never pull the trigger. There are a lot of C4's and C5's out there (although a limited number of ZR1's and LT4's), but there weren't that many LT-1's to begin with, and even fewer now. I'm sure you've tossed the same stuff around in your mind many times, though. Good luck with the sale,

-John

Sold eh? Was it enough to get that ZR-1 you have an itch for?

Congrats Ripp76. That is one BEAUTIFUL LT-1 you now have, and if you got it for MidSharks asking price, you STOLE it! Welcome! (to the LT-1 world!)
-John

LoL, oh, I wish I could have bought MidSharks LT-1. But my LT1 is the one in my 96 Z28 Camaro. Sorry for any confusion. But thank you for the great dream..... *closes eyes and dreams of the open road*

My mistake. Too bad you didn't get that one though!:)

Ripp 76 said:
Sold eh? Was it enough to get that ZR-1 you have an itch for?

For what I'm looking for, (a nice '91) enough and then some. I may also pick up a '68 Chevelle project that I looked at a while back.

Rich

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom