Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

72 parts for sale

69ttop502

I will be parting out a 72 so I will have many parts for sale in the coming weeks. I really haven't had a chance to catalogue everything I have yet but here is a start. Items will be sold as listed ie. not broken up for the time being, but will go on ebay if not sold here. I am in Stamford CT for the items that are pick up only. I won't be able to get any pics until Thurday but feel free to call me with any questions at 706-338-9434. My name is Bill.

1. 72 Corvette Coupe body from firewall back. Windshield frame has some rot but is workable. Wheelwells are unhit and good, and the same goes for the rear deck. Some damage from transport in lower rear exhaust area. The rocker channels are shot on this body but with it I am selling the 6 piece rocker channel repair kit form Caledonia Classic Cars. This kit is 400 dollars and uses steel twice as thick as the original. Body has original dated windshield in good shape. There is a hole in drivers side floor as well. $1000.00 pick up only.

2. Two complete unrestored headlight assemblies with new correct pot metal bezels. $600.00

3. Front bumper with no damage and great shape. Original. $150.00

4. Right rear bumper, original in great shape. $150.00

5. Complete Air conditioning assembly including inner and outer boxes, control console, compressor, condenser, evaporator, heater core and brackets. Also includes all interior ducting which as you know are very hard to find and expensive. $1000.00 prefer pick up only.

6. Two power window doors in great shape. Includes original glass and original date coded drivers mirror. Also includes hinges. $750.00 and pick up only.

7. Original small block hood. Slight damage in one corner. $150.00 pick up only.

8. Front clip. Not in great shape. Header bar is rusty with rivits showing through. One small repair in one wheelwell and another small one in front. $100.00 pick up only.

9. Side louvers, stripped and in perfect shape. $200.00.

10. Right and left lower dash panels including map pocket. They are black and in super condition. $250 for the pair.

11. New in box black carpet for a deluxe interior. Black. $150.00

Rear view Mirror

Hi Bill,
I called earlier this morning and left a message reguarding the rearview mirror and the arm that holds it. Please let me know if it is available and how much it will be. I think the 72 parts are the same as the 73.
Thanks a bunch,
Carol :)

I would be interested in all associated parts for the pop out back window except the window itself, I have that. Sockets for bottom pins, latches and moldings. I don't need the storage tray.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom