Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

73 Corvette 350 4-speed

J

JOE BYRNE

73 Corvette 350 4-speed $12,500

1973 Corvette T-Tops 350 L-48 4 speed. Orange and saddle interior(factory mathing colors) and is a very pretty car. Bought from Northwest Corvette in Canton Ohio 2 years ago. Since purchase I have installed a new leaf in the rear, new BF Goodrich T/A tires, rebuilt carb, tune up, clock, rebuilt tach drive, pass side mirror, valve seals, valve covers, and chambered exhausts. Car looks and runs nice and also has Edelbrock heads, Edelbrock manifold and headers. Non numbers matching although is is a 73 crate....Im guessing it was replaced shortly after the car was purchased in 73. Frame is in nice shape and appears that it was painted some years back with 87,000 miles on the clock(84,500 when purchased). Looks nice close up and turns heads!!! It only needs a front bumper (crack near the center due to heat and cold in garage) and have put a bra on it to hide until it is repaired. The only other thing it needs is a hood release cable but opens easy through the access area. Selling due to moving south in the near future. Email me at byrnejoe@sbcglobal.net for pics. I paid $12,500 and am selling it for the same.

Id buy it but with my wife being 6 months pregnant AND deciding not to sell mine, I dont think she'd appreciate TWINS....:D

Good luck Joe...

Rob

Thanks Rob. Im in no hurry and while I think I might want to sell it I still think I might keep it. Love hate

KEEP IT, come on now...... its a VINTAGE VETTE! If your goin; south, it makes one hell of a criuser!
Best Wishes,
zachh

Keep it, especially if it is your first.

I hear ya. I do love her....but every once in a while especially when this lovely cold spell approaches for 6 months......thanks for the support

Its warmer in the south.... still got winter, just not as cold and long.
zachh

I hear ya zachh....just waxed it tonight and gave it a kiss good night....thanks

I hear ya zachh....just waxed it tonight and gave it a kiss good night....thanks

Joe,
Dont feel bad, I kissed mine good night last Sunday....for a long winters nap....ugh...but spring will be here before we know it....:D

Joe,

I sold my 73 BB this year. At your price you should not have a problem selling it. I missed it so much that I bought a 91 convert as a replacement, but still a 73 will turn heads more than a newer vette.

I thought about selling it and buying a 91 through 94 and using it as my second car down south and still might do it. I just traded my F-150 on a 06 Mustang and love it...so I might sell the wifes Outlander and give her the Mustang when we move

I just changed the oil and plan on driving it this weekend...Im not done yet

Red73BB

Joe,

I sold my 73 BB this year. I missed it so much that I bought a 91 convert as a replacement, but still a 73 will turn heads more than a newer vette.

I have never driven a Corvette that didn't have a carburator ('80 and newer) I guess I would enjoy it, but I do get a lot of looks and thumbs up when I take mine out! You just don't see many 50s, 60s or 70s cars on the road anymore.

The guy that I bought my '73 from took my money and bought a used 2002 Coupe, but he still comes by to see his old '73.

Peter

24 more months....and 3 more winters...my god it's like a prison sentence

This might make some of ya fellas mad, but they are still cars, a little cold wont hurt 'em. I drive mine during the winter. (1 or 2 times a month,If its sunny, dry, and 50+ degrees). I cant go all winter without drivin mine.
BEST WISHES
zachh

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom