Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

73 Exhaust Bezel

BruceBed

Corvette
1973 White Roadster 2- top highly optioned
I'm look for a passenger side exhaust bezel in good to excellent condition or NOS for my 1973. No pitted or junked out pieces please.

It seems that mine was stolen off my car at a Strictly Corvette event. I left my car in the lot and I didn't have it anywhere since I put it on the lift on Wednesday.We have a thief amongst our good people.

Please e-mail me. I only want GM no reproduction.

Thank you.

73 exhaust bezel

I'm look for a passenger side exhaust bezel in good to excellent condition or NOS for my 1973. No pitted or junked out pieces please.

It seems that mine was stolen off my car at a Strictly Corvette event. I left my car in the lot and I didn't have it anywhere since I put it on the lift on Wednesday.We have a thief amongst our good people.

Please e-mail me. I only want GM no reproduction.

Thank you.

TTTT

Do you mean the tip or the bezel? Can't imagine how someone could remove the bezel without removing the tip first.

If it is a bezel, the 70-73 are all the same and there is no difference passenger or drivers side.

Do you mean the tip or the bezel? Can't imagine how someone could remove the bezel without removing the tip first.

If it is a bezel, the 70-73 are all the same and there is no difference passenger or drivers side.

Got me but they did. Do you have a bezel?

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom