Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

74 vert 1/4 trim panel

Nobody Cares

Corvette
red 81, orange 74 vert. , 80 claret,69 chevy pu
Looking for the passenger side , interior, 1/4 trim panel for a 74 convertable. Any color. Email @ bookbandit48653@yahoo.com . Thnx Dave :w
CORVETTEORANGE6-14-07JUSTGOTBACKPAS.jpg

exactly which piece are you looking for Carlisle is coming up you should be able to find it there if you want a used one.

VETTEORANGE74QUARTERTRIMPANEL005.jpg

This is the passenger side quarter ytim panel i need. Convertible only. As you see in the pix the part for the shoulder harness is broke off. Dave :beer

VETTEORANGE74QUARTERTRIMPANEL001.jpg

This is both the drivers side and passenger side. Passenger side is broke. Dave :w

I use Paragon quite abit. But can only buy new ones in a pair( $200.00). They wanted $125.00 for a used one that i needed. Guess i'll keep on looking for the one i need at a decent $$$$. Thnx for the input. Dave:w

1/4 panel

I have a black one that came out of a 70 convertible. It's black as you can see and doesn't look like it has ever been painted. Has a couple of little rub marks on it, but if you wanted to paint/dye it I think it would look like new. A good driver as is. Say $50 bucks and you pay shipping?

What a great transaction with Tony on the trim panel. Piece was in real nice shape. Tony your a plus to the CAC. Thnx Again Dave :beer

:w

Thanks for the kind words Dave. Always glad to help a fellow corvetter if I can. Besides I didn't need it any longer.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom