Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

75 c3

ChildishEgg

I saw an old 1975 Corvette c3, It was completely stock including the paint and it was in great condition! It was a cool sight. Never know when ill see one again. I'm also close to posting my 100th post.

They just aren't as tchick as they used to be. Nice that it has been left original.

Tom

I saw an old 1975 Corvette c3, It was completely stock including the paint and it was in great condition! It was a cool sight. Never know when ill see one again. I'm also close to posting my 100th post.
I am the original owner of 1975 Coupe. Years ago, I put dual exhaust on it but still have the old y-pipe in the attic. Other than that, it is stock. It does need the front and rear bumpers replaced. They are cracked. The paint is original and it looks pretty good. Approximately 55000 miles on it. Red w/black interior, L48, 4 speed.

I am the original owner of 1975 Coupe. Years ago, I put dual exhaust on it but still have the old y-pipe in the attic. Other than that, it is stock. It does need the front and rear bumpers replaced. They are cracked. The paint is original and it looks pretty good. Approximately 55000 miles on it. Red w/black interior, L48, 4 speed.
One more thing.......I also own a 1996 red w/black interior LT4, 6 speed coupe. It only has 14000 miles on it. All original.

I just meant that there used to be mid 7
0s Corvettes everywhere you looked. Now it's more unusual to see one used for a daily driver.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom