Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

77 L82 White with Red/ White Interior

Corvette
1985 Coupe /1977 L82 Coupe / 1971 Red Coupe
Hi all, Its with deep regret that i am going to sell my 77, It runs out great and doesn't look bad either .. Those of you at the last two Cruisefests might remember it.. I can always get another later on but for now someone is going to get a great car.. pricing around 9500 hoping for a quick sale... My truck died , wifes car is going too ,so i am compromising.. I bought a new Dodge Cummings Diesel Thunder Road Edition 4x4.. So unless I want to live in it , I need to buy her a car also... I see a C5 in my near future though

Yes i can , I will have to take some .. also I am coming to NC in two weeks , I could deliver it the weekend of the 20 th if you are interested. I will snap some pics tomorrow after work, I have been out of town and just walked in the door .

WOW , That was close ! I realized that I was about to sell my corvette and made some hard decisions ..... The vette is not for sale , but I am in the market for another wife.... Hahahahaha single again and still have my one true love.

cj5nutz said:
WOW , That was close ! I realized that I was about to sell my corvette and made some hard decisions ..... The vette is not for sale , but I am in the market for another wife.... Hahahahaha single again and still have my one true love.
Welcome back.

Holy Cow! In 3 weeks you went from selling your Vette to keeping it and losing your wife. Good Luck.

:beer

MoeJr said:
Holy Cow! In 3 weeks you went from selling your Vette to keeping it and losing your wife. Good Luck.

:beer

Hahaha yep... actually found out after two years of marriage that she is still married to her first husband .. and to think i almost gave up my vette for that... Life goes on.!

cj5nutz said:
Hahaha yep... actually found out after two years of marriage that she is still married to her first husband .. and to think i almost gave up my vette for that... Life goes on.!
Boy does THAT sound like a country and western song or WHAT!?!?!?!

No kidding Rain , when you get rich off of it please remember the little people ... Hahahaha.. Headed to the St. Louis area now , stand by for more drama from as my screwed up world turns...hahaha

Hang in there bro!

Rain said:
Boy does THAT sound like a country and western song or WHAT!?!?!?!
How about "I Wash My Dirty Laundry on the Internet".

OK thats about the end of the song... I am now in Belleville, Illinois .. sitting here waiting on the next Cruisefest..

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom