Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

81 vin . just for fun.

Mine is an F05 with a 415387.

......... Nut

yes my 81 is a22, 400061 but on my 82 i couldn't find a trim code. where is it on an 82 the trim code

According to my trim tag my car was "born" on March 13th. but according to the " calculator" it was build on March 16th.?
Go Figure!??

By the way, if I figured right, March 13th was also a Friday!

ZAL81

bday

my car was born on Sept 11th....1980....

interesting...

Kevin

White 1981 Coupe

My last five digits are 13829. The calculator indicates a build date of Wednesday, December 17, 1980. I think my car must be missing some information. The only trim tag I see lists the paint and trim colors. Both of these match what is in the car. Where is this other tag with the date code on it?

on the top line after chevrolet there sould be a set of letter and no#

jcostello, did you ever find the date code on your 81? i keep looking at every 81 i see to try and find a lower vin number than mine .i would like to find 4 speed with a lower vin , mine is 400061.

I have not been able to get the calculator to even come up for me. My VIN is:1Z87L8S435253. That is all of the info I have at the moment. Can anyone tell from this VIN the date of my car?
Thanks.
Scott :w

Hi Tom, this is the link I tried. The page loads but the actual spot to put in the data does not appear for me. :(

Scott

mine dose the same, you have to able to handle java on your computer.

Stryker_78 said:
Hi Tom, this is the link I tried. The page loads but the actual spot to put in the data does not appear for me. :(

Scott

Scott, I ran the last 5 digits of your vin and got Jul 19, 1978.

Guy

Thanks for your troubles Guy. :)

Now I have another birthday to remember. LOL :L

Scott :w

As you can see above I ran the thing and got Sept. 12 1977. I'll try it again.

Back. I wonder where that 9/12/77 came from?? With your car being number 35253 that July '78 makes more sense. That's what I got this time too.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom