Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

82 Glove Box Question

Guy

Proud to Support the Corvette Action Center!
Corvette
2010 CRMT Grand Sport Coupe
Did all/any 82's come with the cassette dividers in the glove boxes? Mine has the dividers, but the holes drilled and dividers don't look like "factory". Looks a little sloppy. No one said anything about it at an NCRS Chapter meet last year.

Thanks
Guy

I think they did Guy. I don't have the car here at work but I'm pretty sure the glove has the dividers and they are factory. I'm sure others will chime in.:w

Guy,

My '81 has the dividers in the glove box but they are for (dare I say it......) 8-Track tapes!! Mine was delivered with the AM/FM/8-Track/CB option. I don't know if you ordered the Cassette Radio option it would come with Cassette spacers. Interesting question.

.............. Nut

Thanks for the quick replies!

My car came with the cassette player, but the dividers look like they could hold either.

Guy

PS - I'm too young to remember 8-track or what I did with my Iron Butterfly tape:gap .

You ain't THAT young Guy. :D I really never paid that much attention to the slots to see if mine would hold cassettes. They definitely won't accommodate CD's. Something new to look for in Carlisle.

Later............ Nut

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom