Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

84-91 c4 true dual setup

Machine15825

Corvette
1984 C4
I have a set of true dual exhaust I purchased of a guy on here. I know it costs 40 dollars to ship them so if anyone is interested tell me what you'll give me on top of shipping.. They are aluminized and in great shape. They are around 300 dollars new.

I never got the chance to install these on my car. They come with no hardware. PM me or write back here.

This is the ad from Mid American Motorsports:
C4 Corvette Exhaust 1984-1991 Dual - Mid America Motorworks
Part No: 603-490
The High Performance Dual Exhaust System replaces the power-robbing, restrictive stock system on any 1984-1991 Corvette. This system is a direct bolt-on and works great when matched with Hypertech's High Performance Computer Chips (#609-055, 609-057, 609-059 or 609-061). For the ultimate free flow exhaust, add a set of our High Performance Mufflers for 1984-91. Specify year and transmission. Includes all pipes, necessary hardware and instructions. For off-road or race use only. Never to be used on the highway.

I'd like to get 200. Its oversize shipping so I believe the shipping was 44 dollars... What will you give me for them shipped? 200-250?? ;shrug

I have a set of true dual exhaust I purchased of a guy on here. I know it costs 40 dollars to ship them so if anyone is interested tell me what you'll give me on top of shipping.. They are aluminized and in great shape. They are around 300 dollars new.

I never got the chance to install these on my car. They come with no hardware. PM me or write back here.

Such a deal, and a great guy that sold this to you.. Honest and trusting... too bad it didn't work exactly as you thought.... or has it???

Bud Dougherty
Amarillo, TX

I'd like to get 200. Its oversize shipping so I believe the shipping was 44 dollars... What will you give me for them shipped? 200-250?? ;shrug

Machine15825, good luck selling your exhaust- I wish you well. :)

I've had a lot of difficulty selling things in this economy. :W

With 10% unemployment, no one is buying anything unless it is either in a fire sale (ex.- distressed foreclosures) or being subsidized by the government (ex.- cash 4 clunkers).

Most folks will only offer me 25% of what I've listed something for. Example- I have a $2k antique and I've been unable to get it to move. I've also been unable to sell a bunch of LT1 parts (complete intake, etc). No one is buying anything these days. Perhaps it is also the time of year- Christmas time. And... perhaps something is only truly worth what it will sell for.

Everyone is worried about getting ripped off or not getting a great deal when they felt they should have (entitlement).

Sounds like a great deal though- good luck- even though it is awfully close to the price of new. Happy sales to you...:thumb

Thanks guys... Everything has worked out fine... I had to get rid of my corvette for another vehicle a litte more family oriented.

Sorry to hear you couldn't use the pipes I sold you. Even more sorry you got rid of your ride, but if for family reasons i'm sure you are doing the right thing.

I couldn't have bought from a better guy vetteboy... You are the man.:thumb

My wife currently drives a malibu and I feel a little :eek:hnoes about her driving it 30 miles each way to work through the winter.. So I had to let her go for a cherokee limited. I appreciate all the help I've gotten from everyone on the site.

Hey everyone I'll negotiate on the above price..... I was shooting for making a dime but I'll go lower.... I understand the economic issues and everyone like myself aren't doing as well as we'd all like.. I make good money and still behind behind behind. ;shrug

Thanks guys... Everything has worked out fine... I had to get rid of my corvette for another vehicle a little more family oriented.

:thumb

Sounds SOOOOOO familiar... hence the Trans Am.

:chuckle

Yeah.... I'm not quite sure I would trust the wifey driving a 6 speed powered by a 350... :W HOLY SHIT LOOK OUT PEOPLE :rotfl

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom