Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

85 C4 FOR SALE

TriTown

Corvette
1985 Coupe
I need to sell my 85 Vette. I have too many cars and need to move one of them on to a new owner. The Vette is the one to go.

It's bright red, Has a four month old two stage paint job in the original color. New Centerforce clutch, new master cyl and slave cyl.,4 new tires. It has two roof panels. When I had the car painted I painted one red and one black. The trans is a 4+3 in excellent working order. The car is completely stock. Mileage is just over 59K original miles. I have the build sheet for those interested. The car is one of a few with a cloth interior. Everything is in working order including the A/C...nice and cold!

I'm asking $8500.00 or B/O

I have photos I can send anyone that's interested. I have never figured out how to post a photo on this site so email me @ bjv2@comcast.net

TriTown said:
I need to sell my 85 Vette. I have too many cars and need to move one of them on to a new owner. The Vette is the one to go.

It's bright red, Has a four month old two stage paint job in the original color. New Centerforce clutch, new master cyl and slave cyl.,4 new tires. It has two roof panels. When I had the car painted I painted one red and one black. The trans is a 4+3 in excellent working order. The car is completely stock. Mileage is just over 59K original miles. I have the build sheet for those interested. The car is one of a few with a cloth interior. Everything is in working order including the A/C...nice and cold!

I'm asking $8500.00 or B/O

I have photos I can send anyone that's interested. I have never figured out how to post a photo on this site so email me @ bjv2@comcast.net

WHO PAINTED IT, MAACO? BECAUSE THEY HAVE A 2 STAGE PAINT JOB AND I MIGHT BE GETTING IT ,IF MAACO IS IT OK?

Thanks Rick

It was not Maaco. It was painted by a real body shop. Cost was $2500.00. Good luck with yours.

Don't go Maaco, They painted my Bronco, very cheap job even though I paid for the top job from them, I will tell you the whole story but I don't want to hijack the thread

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom