Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

85 needs a home

Bowtie64

Need to part with my 85. Car has been sitting and needs minor work to put her back on the road. This car had always been serviced properly and never been hit, repainted or had to have any engine repairs. It's a survivor and rather than go to salvage I'd like to see her in the hands of someone looking to put a little work into her and drive her. Best offer.
What she needs:
Master cylinder
Complete tune up- had water in gas, drained tank and installed new fuel pump-not in running condition
Cracked targa top
Small area of paint on hood lifted-rest of paint is still original and excellent condition.
Recommend new Cat
Please PM if interested

Need to part with my 85. Car has been sitting and needs minor work to put her back on the road. This car had always been serviced properly and never been hit, repainted or had to have any engine repairs. It's a survivor and rather than go to salvage I'd like to see her in the hands of someone looking to put a little work into her and drive her. Best offer.
What she needs:
Master cylinder
Complete tune up- had water in gas, drained tank and installed new fuel pump-not in running condition
Cracked targa top
Small area of paint on hood lifted-rest of paint is still original and excellent condition.
Recommend new Cat
Please PM if interested
What are you asking for it, and it has to be towed ?

This thread is 5 years old, I doubt that it's still for sale.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom