Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

88-57 is up and running good

boostedmaxPSI

Corvette
'92 SNAT435 Yellow aerobody 'vert // 1988 #57 B2K
Well I got #57 back together today after some help from redb2K with some vacuum line locations.

I cleaned the MAF sensor connector and that seems to have cleared that problem and cleared the limp mode the car has been in.

Spent several hours cleaning/detailing the engine compartment and it finally looks presentable. Lots of cut fingers over this project.

I took her out for a quick visit to Shopview's house to see how she runs. Today was a very hot 97+ degree day and this thing still pulled very hard! This car is night and day from when I brought her home. With only 11psi she pulls hard.

I still have some tuning to do and make sure that all of the sensors are withen spec. Even with that piece still left to do this car pulls just as hard as a 405hp Z06! Ask me how I know ;) I spoke with the Z06 owner afterwards and he was impressed with the little C4.

Cooler temps and this car will simply scream.

I got your message...Im stoked for you. Third gear feels good huh? :D :D :D

:D Yes it did

87-0057 looks like it just came out of the showroom!

Sounds great! :lou

I'd love to see it :beer

8388 said:
I'd love to see it :beer

Can't wait to bring it by. Shopview and I will have to schedule some time to swing by. You and Matt are a wealth of knowledge and would love for you to sprinkle some holy wate on her :)

I'm still getting her ready to emissions tested and for that I need a complete exhaust system :( All in good time I guess.

FS

OK... where are the pics???

I know your cell phone has a decent camera in it....

-Luigi
:cool

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom