Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

90 wheels

bill5674

Corvette
Just wondering ....got lead on a set on stock 90 wheels is there much demand for them? I know it`s one year only.looking to buy and turn em around ,any comment?

They may have been on a 91 also, can't be sure. They are a little different than the 88 wheels. The hub section is flush with the rest of the wheel.

C ya

Hrtbeat1 said:
They may have been on a 91 also, can't be sure. They are a little different than the 88 wheels. The hub section is flush with the rest of the wheel.

C ya
88-89 17" wheels are the same.
90 Rims look like 88/89 rims, except lug area is finished and exposed.
91 went to the sawblade style.

re;

What I was wondering ,was the rarity of them ,since they were only made one year

bill5674 said:
What I was wondering ,was the rarity of them ,since they were only made one year
Came on every single Corvette made, all the same size, except the 17x11 for the ZR-1 rear.

So 30,000 90 Corvettes. x 4 for each tire. 1,200,000 plus some spares still at GM

Jeffvette said:
Came on every single Corvette made, all the same size, except the 17x11 for the ZR-1 rear.

So 30,000 90 Corvettes. x 4 for each tire. 1,200,000 plus some spares still at GM
If there are a million or so out there how come they are so hard to come by ....atleast in ny?

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom