Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

News: 91 ZR1 Parting out a running car with right side body Damage

T

Tolo

Engine runs have video berfore tear down. All parts still available. Send a request and will get back to you.

Instrument PC board

Engine runs have video berfore tear down. All parts still available. Send a request and will get back to you.

I need a replacement for the op amp that drives the tach on my 90 ZR-1. I don't need the entire cluster, but I do need either the 9907A chip, or at most the circuit board. The tach movement, the display panel, the rest of the gauges...I don't need. But, if you could get back to me on the PC board, I'd appreciate it!

Paul Workman
traineng@huges.net

Op Amp

I need a replacement for the op amp that drives the tach on my 90 ZR-1. I don't need the entire cluster, but I do need either the 9907A chip, or at most the circuit board. The tach movement, the display panel, the rest of the gauges...I don't need. But, if you could get back to me on the PC board, I'd appreciate it!

Paul Workman
traineng@huges.net

If the Circuit board is part of the cluster I intend to sell as a unit. Not sure where this board is. If external let me know where and I will sell it thx Otto

Interested in the ECM

Im not on here to often so please email me

[EMAIL="@yahoo.com[/EMAIL]

ZR1 Motor and Trans

how much are you asking for the motor and transmission?

The power train has 130,000 miles on it. Engine runs good trans shifts good. I ran the Engine on video before I pulled the computer and accessories off. Are you looking for Engine and Trans only, or computer harneses etc.
I have been on a business trip.

Do you have the headlight motors still working and do you have the AC digital automatic control which is just above the radio?

Parting car out

Do you still have the A/C compressor w/clutch and if you do does it work? Thanks Don

Hi Tolo,

What are the last four numbers of the VIN of this car? (If you don't mind)
I am keeping track of ZR-1's and would like to add it to my listings.

Thanks in advance for the consideration.

Parts Still Available?

I'm looking for the Blower Motor Control Module (auto A/C). Did this ZR-1 have auto A/C? If so, is it still available?

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom