Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

92’ LT1 injector resistance??

C4CRAZY787

Corvette
92 Dark Red Coupe

It may not be a problem, but I just checked all my injectors,

1=12.0 3=12.1 5=12.0 7=12.3

2=12.4 4=12.3 6=12.3 8=12.2

I read somewhere that the injector resistance should be between 16 and 17 ohm’s.

Could someone with a 92’ and stock injectors please test their injector’s resistance and let me know what you get.

Thanks Denver.

I don't have my book here right now ,I think the high is 16 ohm's and that is not good .

Yours looks ok.
What is the problem?

redc4corvette said:
I don't have my book here right now ,I think the high is 16 ohm's and that is not good .

Yours looks ok.
What is the problem?

I’m on the 2nd chip retune because of poor o2 transitions and BLM’s running at 108, the o2 transitions are much better now but the BLM’s are still running at 108-110. Sometimes the right side will run in the low 120s but then drop down, so I’m looking at cleaning and flow testing the injectors. My tuner and I both use EASE so with the data logs we should be able to get closer to 128, right??
Thanks,
Denver

Well 128 is stock blm's .I set mine at 124, but I use nitrous and a MAF that is reprogramed for nitrous so It will richen at a different rate than stock.

You could try increasing the injector width but I don't know ,if you are having problems at high rpm's or just at idle?
I always use the tables from 120 to 124 ,It gives me a slight rich at idle and alittle ,what most would call a miss at 1100 to 1350 put the engine runs where I want it to.
Remember when you change the blm's all change in that table.
You may be ok at idle but at 5,000 the engine might run lean.

redc4corvette said:
Well 128 is stock blm's .I set mine at 124, but I use nitrous and a MAF that is reprogramed for nitrous so It will richen at a different rate than stock.

You could try increasing the injector width but I don't know ,if you are having problems at high rpm's or just at idle?
I always use the tables from 120 to 124 ,It gives me a slight rich at idle and alittle ,what most would call a miss at 1100 to 1350 put the engine runs where I want it to.
Remember when you change the blm's all change in that table.
You may be ok at idle but at 5,000 the engine might run lean.

My problem is at idle, or 0% throttle. At WOT or PE mode the BLM's automatically go to 128, the o2 voltage is at .83 left and right.

So you can see I've got enough fuel at WOT, I think some fuel can be taken out at idle.
I dont have any tuning software that's what I paid my tuner for, so I'm not an expert. I feel we should be able to get the BLM's to 128 at idle with me sending my Ease data to my tuner.
And now I'm having trouble getting my tuner to respond to my e-mails.
Am I being unreasonable here??
RedC4Corvette if you use Ease scanware I would be happy to send some data logs for your review.
Thanks,
Denver.

I use tuner cats, LT1 edit ,Datamaster.
My 8 mth old computer blew out the hard drive last week, I had to send it back to (toshiba).
I think if youi get with Twong on the form he does this for a living.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom