Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

92 Coupe fs low miles

1992er

Corvette
1992 Coupe
Selling my 1992 Corvette with 60,375 original miles, (as of this writing).

The color is Black Rose Metallic.

Have both tops. The solid colored hardtop is from another 92 Corvette I bought. It only had the clear top when I bought the car.
The clear top has a small crack on the front corner about 1 inch long, but is still attached to the top. It located right at the corner ear of the top.

Never have had any problems with the car. Everything works as it should including all options.

Car has never been tampered with and is all original except for a few upgrades listed below.

I had a new 3" Magnaflow Stainless exhaust from the cats back installed by Magnaflow at Corvettes at Carlisle, Pa. last August, 2013.
Brand new leather seats. Also installed sound deading in the back floor. New window, top and rear glass weather stripping.
New headliner & sunvisors.
New, (less than 100 miles) 4 Firestone Firehawk tires.
New cross drilled rotors on the front and have the rear ones that have not been installed yet.
New spark plugs and wires. New battery.
I replace the Bose stereo with a JVC unit and had the Bose speakers rebuilt with a lifetime warranty.
I still have the original Bose stereo, but the cd doesn't work. The JVC system includes CD, MP3, Bluetooth, etc. Purchased at Crutchfield along
with the wire conversion. No cutting of the dash was done or modification to the car wiring.

I'm selling this because I don't drive it much and have only put about 1500 miles on it since I bought it last July 2013. I also need the space in my garage for other projects.

This is in great driver condition and adult owned. Great entry level Corvette.

I have the copies of the original window sticker as well a copy of the original build sheet from The Corvette Museum.
The car was originally sold in Florida and I am the 3rd owner. I bought the car last July in Maryland.

Have clear Maryland title in hand and all paper work of things replaced.

Asking $10,200

Car is being sold as is, no returns. I have stated to the best of my knowledge everything about the car that I know.

Car is available for inspection. Just contact me.

More photos. https://www.flickr.com/photos/69912981@N03/

Make me an offer....you never know.....I might except it. But offer must be realistic.....

I live in Maryland off interstate 95 about 25 miles north of Baltimore.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom