Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

96 LT-4 Roadster Red/Blk 21k miles-Phx AZ

D

dschaefe

I am again gauging interest in my 1996 LT-4 Corvette Roadster.

It is Red with Black top and interior and all options except the hardtop. It has FX-3 Real time damping, Bose Gold, dual power sport seats, etc. It is virtually all original except for the 17x9.5 silver painted ZR-1 wheels and Dunlop tires, the CAGS eliminator, K&N filter and open cover, and a few other minor mods. I bought the car in 1998 with 5.2k miles off of a GMAC 2-yr lease... Since last posting (11/04) this car has a new clutch, new trans main seal, long-tube headers, and new water pump. It has 21k miles and is located in Phoenix AZ.

There is nothing wrong with the car. I am re-evaluating my vehicles... and also expecting a midget later this year. Two 2-seat cars is a bit much at this point.

I am thinking the car should bring $22-$23k - I am ready to entertain serious offers greater than 21k.

Any feedback would be helpful. I can dig up some pix and email them to those who are seriously interested... It is a buyers market for common C4s and C5s, but this one is not common...

If someone wants a car to show and to 'baby', this might be the one...

Dave

Dave Schaefer

Sounds interesting, Dave. Do you have pictures you can post?

-Mac

Now that's a car to have!!!!!!!!

I would have to say that with that kind of miles and condition and color your target price is very realistic and well worth it. But you have to love the C4 and once you get by that your vette should be gone by this friday. If it's not, then you are posting it in the wrong place.

Alan

p.s. Good Luck

Wow! Thanks for the pics, Dave. She is a beauty!

I, too, think your price is reasonable. I don't know about that whole "posting in the wrong place" thing that Alan's talking about. :W

-Mac

One of a handful of best vettes ever. You're in the right ballpark on price with those features.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom