Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

99 Convt. 6 spd - Will Consider trades!!!

H

HOTMOTORSPORTS

99 Convt. 6 spd - Trades!!! Low Price!!

FOR SALE OR TRADE: 1999 CORVETTE
6 speed convertible, light pewter ext, black w/gray int, heads up display, cassette w/12 CD changer, dual sport elec. seats, Z51 suspension, 50K miles, runs/looks beautiful. Would consider '63 to '72 Corvette trades. I also need 22' to 26' race car trailer that I can take toward purchase.

Can email pics.

hotmotorsports@msn.com

Chuck

Thanks GusVette

I got it and replied.

I am actually looking for older GM Performance cars.

Chuck

91 vette - 383 stroker 37k miles - flawless - see c4 for sale section

Hi givsum,

I saw your ad.

Where are you in Maine. I work in South Portland and Live about 50 minutes north.

Chuck

I sent you my cell phone yesterday if you want to talk about a trade.

Chuck

Other things happening. Any interest, let me know. Cash talks. I have the title in hand.

Chuck

I will now consider the $14,000 difference we had talked about if you have any interest. I can e-mail pics if you have any curiousity. I do have cash.

I've had some interesting trade offers but haven't done a deal as of today.

Some want way too much for their's and want me to discount mine even more while others don't have the trade I want.

Still trying to make something happen with trades. I'm going to buy another Corvette anyway, probably a 1963 to 72 Coupe 4 spd. I thought this would be an opportunity for someone with that car to trade for the C5 they're ready for. They would be trading with someone who would appreciate the value of theirs and not worry about the trade values they would get against a C5 from a dealer.

I like cash too! That's what I'll use to buy a 63-72 (and that 4 post lift I want).

Sincerely,

Chuck

64 convertible for trade

I have a 64 convertible I might be interested in trading. It is not stock (it has won some trophy's at the Autorama in Houston in the past, in the mild custom sports class). Email me at sixtyfourvette@aol.com if interested. Larry

Sixtyfourvette:

You've got mail :)

Chuck

THE CAR IS SOLD!!!!

Traded for a 1968 Coupe plus cash.

Thanks to everyone that inquired.

We met many many new friends in the Corvette community and many more people that want a Corvette so bad. I must have put about 1000 miles on the '99 going to see possible trades, meeting people mid way, etc. It was a fantastic time for leaf peaking and we've found some great restaurants!

Corvette is such great car... what a great passion to have!

Chuck

I have what your LOOKING FOR

Although I'd rather have a Z06 and 2000-2004 I may consider yours as a trade. Mine is a BEAUTIFUL Unrestored 63 SWC with 70K original unabused miles. I have several pics I can send off and everything is in 100% working order, even the radio and clock. 327/300HP matching number Vette.

drrandy7@yahoo.com