Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

A C5 Merry Christmas

Remo

Gone but not forgotten
Corvette
2001 Quicksilver Lingenfelter Convertible
Here's wishing all my C5 friends a very Merry Christmas.
Remo:cool
2444166440103361744S600x600Q85.jpg

attachment.php

And a Very Marry Christmas
to all the gals and guys at CAC.

Merry Christmas to all! And remember, Remo, stick to the red and green meds this time of year! :w

Stew

Merry Christmas to all! And remember, Remo, stick to the red and green meds this time of year! :w

Stew

Actually, Remo thinks he's going meds-free for the holidays. We've just arranged for the meds to be added to his egg nog.

Drink up, Remo! Merry Christmas!
:)

-Patrick

Thanks for starting this Remo :beer and a very Merry Christmas to all -- I'm new to the C5 community owing to the attached Christmas (and next Valentines, anniversary and birthday) present.

I'm definitely feeling jolly...
:lou

Call Your Congressman

Does Remo get Federal Money to help with the med stimulus?

I'm looking for some "bail out" funding. The request made it through the House on Friday but still needs Congressional support.:L

I'm looking for some "bail out" funding. The request made it through the House on Friday but still needs Congressional support.:L
Bad news Remo! I saw on CNN that both GM, Mopar and Patrick testified against any Goverment funds being used! All of them said that the burden on the taxpayers would be too great!:crazy

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ONE AND ALL!

WISHING ALL THE MEMBERS, AND STAFF OF CORVETTE ACTION CENTER NOTHING BUT HEALTH & HAPPINESS FOR THE HOLIDAYS WITH MANY MORE TO COME.

Bill :w

Bad news Remo! I saw on CNN that both GM, Mopar and Patrick testified against any Goverment funds being used! All of them said that the burden on the taxpayers would be too great!:crazy

And here I thought I was testifying to the need for a government bailout on the cost of Remo's winter meds. You have no idea how expensive these meds are, and Rob has drawn a hard line at using Supporting Member funds to offset Remo's winter Corvette Acute Separation Anxiety treatment.
:chuckle

And here all of this time I thought the Supporting Member money WENT to support Remos winter meds!

NOT even sure that would be enough to substain him through the winter :L

I hope not five months until spring here; I am not counting this month so I figure if we get through January, February & March then comes April showers and we have a short month in February :W so I only count it as half ;shrug of a month. I am trying to get through it without any major:beer drugs :beer anyway ;LOL

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of my adopted Corvette family, and to everyone at Corvette Action Center. And thank You all for your holiday wishes:w. mark

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom