Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

a cool pic of my 67

Delph

Corvette
1967 Corvette Roadster Bigblock 500+HP
This is a cool pic of my 67. It was modified a little but it looks so cool this way.

6350fatTIREb-med.jpg
[/IMG]

This is a cool pic of my 67. It was modified a little but it looks so cool this way.

Wow.. That's sweeeeeeeeeeeeet.. Looks very tastfull.. I love that low look..:beer

what size wheel/tire combo?
are you using offset trailing arms to fit those?

jims427400 said:
I like this one too !!!

Too small to see..... got a bigger pic..???

BarryK said:
what size wheel/tire combo?
are you using offset trailing arms to fit those?

Barry,

The rear wheels where augmented with photo shop to see what a larger wheel would look like. The real rear wheels are 17x8's with off set trailing arms. I am going to change the rear wheels to 18's and less on the back space so I can have a larger dish on the rear wheels. I wish I could fit those large wheels on the back without modifying the quarters or the inner body. I currently have 5-1/2" back space and thats just about as far as you can go inward without touching the body. After the new rims get in I will lower it a little more to give it the cool stance and have the larger dish on the wheel.

Tim

Looks fantastic Tim!

I love the look / style of those wheels, especially on a '67

Take care,
Brian

Delph said:
Barry,

The rear wheels where augmented with photo shop to see what a larger wheel would look like. The real rear wheels are 17x8's with off set trailing arms. I am going to change the rear wheels to 18's and less on the back space so I can have a larger dish on the rear wheels. I wish I could fit those large wheels on the back without modifying the quarters or the inner body. I currently have 5-1/2" back space and thats just about as far as you can go inward without touching the body. After the new rims get in I will lower it a little more to give it the cool stance and have the larger dish on the wheel.

Tim

Are the wheels the billet aluminum rallyes that wheel vintiques sells? They look great.

Best regards,
Gerry

Gerry said:
Are the wheels the billet aluminum rallyes that wheel vintiques sells? They look great.

Best regards,
Gerry

Yep...keep in mind we augmented the photo a little to give me an idea of a larger diameter wheel and lowered car

Driver 61 said:
Beautiful......Is that a light over rear plate?

the back up light? 67 was the only year in a mid-year with the large reverse light over the plate.

Delph said:
Yep...keep in mind we augmented the photo a little to give me an idea of a larger diameter wheel and lowered car

Do you have any pics of the 17x8 s on that car? If so could you post them or e-mail me them. I am looking to get a set of 17x8 s rallyes from wheel vintiques and I would like to see how they will look on my 67. Thanks.

Best regards,
Gerry

I like !!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool

81kix said:
Mstress, is that the name of your plate?

yep...my wife named the vette...I guess I was spending too much time and money on her(vette). :)

Gerry said:
Do you have any pics of the 17x8 s on that car? If so could you post them or e-mail me them. I am looking to get a set of 17x8 s rallyes from wheel vintiques and I would like to see how they will look on my 67. Thanks.

Best regards,
Gerry

Gerry--post your send me your e-mail address and I will send a few pics. What back space are you gonna use? do you have off set trailing arms?

Delph said:
Gerry--post your send me your e-mail address and I will send a few pics. What back space are you gonna use? do you have off set trailing arms?

I have enough room using 15 inch rallyes for 4 3/4 inch backspace but that might be more if I use 17s. I will have to check. I have the offset trailing arms. The wheel is currently limited by the rear spring and the rear sway bar but I may be able to get past them with 17s or perhaps modify them. I have a set of wheel vintiques 15x8 rallyes with a 4 1/2 inch backspace on them now using 235x60x15 mickey thompson ET Drag Radials and I would like to go as big as possible with the billet rallyes. I need more traction:D .
E-mail at gerardhirkaler@nac.net

Thanks.

Best regards,
Gerry

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom