Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

A Few Basic ZR-1 Questions:

as for the full engine power light I drive mine everyday and I dont even notice that light.

Thanks phrogs,
I am now convinced my concern over the light was a non-issue. Never have been in the cockpit of a running Z yet.

B17Crew
:w

B17 -

Hey I am in Newark, so pretty close. I'd be happy to meet when the weather breaks and introduce you to my "driver". She's a good 10-footer with a few scratches, stained plenum and such, but still fun.

Jim

koolaid117 said:
B17 -

Hey I am in Newark, so pretty close. I'd be happy to meet when the weather breaks and introduce you to my "driver". She's a good 10-footer with a few scratches, stained plenum and such, but still fun.

Jim

koolaid117,
That sounds great, I appreciate it... I’d probably have a lot of questions!

I understand what you mean about the weather breaking, we had light flurries here in Columbus today. Just another reminder from mother nature that spring is still a ways off. :cry

B17Crew
:w

Well, I'm not sure I can answer all of them, but I can tell you the ZR-1 Community at the ZR-1 Registry website has been fantastic. I have had a couple of questions that were answered quickly and in such a way the even a novice like me could understand.

I will get in touch with you in say May and we can set up a meeting. Right now, I work night shift during the week, so a Saturday or Sunday afternoon might be perfect.

Jim

koolaid117 said:
Well, I'm not sure I can answer all of them, but I can tell you the ZR-1 Community at the ZR-1 Registry website has been fantastic. I have had a couple of questions that were answered quickly and in such a way the even a novice like me could understand.

I will get in touch with you in say May and we can set up a meeting. Right now, I work night shift during the week, so a Saturday or Sunday afternoon might be perfect.

Jim

Thanks Jim,

Saturday or Sunday would be best for me as well. My Monday through Fridays are long days.

I’ve been visiting the ZR-1 Registry and have learned a lot from visiting the site... a lot of good info.

Anthony

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom