Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

A Letter from GM

ATDS is a legit testing firm and it doesn't surprise me that GM field-tests, used production units. They want to gain data about the reliabliity/durability of their emissions controls.

That said, if you drive a lot, the 150 buck a loaner and two tankfuls of gas might be a looser, considering in 10 days you might use more than 150 bucks worth of fuel in that loaner---considering gas prices these days.

ATDS is a legit testing firm and it doesn't surprise me that GM field-tests, used production units. They want to gain data about the reliabliity/durability of their emissions controls.

That said, if you drive a lot, the 150 buck a loaner and two tankfuls of gas might be a looser, considering in 10 days you might use more than 150 bucks worth of fuel in that loaner---considering gas prices these days.

Academic anyway, at least in my case, as I no longer own the car they were seeking.

While I do appreciate the offer of assistance... :ugh ...I get the sense that it isn't the mileage or wear they're principally focused on. They want a privately owned car that's been on the road for a few years for testing. Time is the critical element for them, not usage in a short span of time.

Please, put all thoughts of driving the wheels off my Corvette out of your mind.

Sheesh...try to help some people and look at the response you get.....;squint:

What'd you think, we were only trying to pitch in and help you out here for our own greedy personal fun? I'll assure you that it was not being done for my own enjoyment, that it was only with your best interests and helping you out in mind.

:boogie

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom