Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

A Little Snow Today In New England

Remo

Gone but not forgotten
Corvette
2001 Quicksilver Lingenfelter Convertible
One silver Corvette snug in the garage.:cool

2922558960103361744S600x600Q85.jpg

Hiya Remo! Mine's in Florida for the same reason.Spent about 6 hours outside with the snow blower today,and I am SO DONE WITH SNOW. Get to see the old girl this weekend .......... YEE HAW! I'm halfway between the "t" in Boston,and the "t" in Taunton"
Andy Anderson :w

That turned out to be one heck of a storm. We haven't had that much snow around here in a couple of years - damn good thing it was on the lighter side.

There was no light, fluffy snow here 15 miles south of Boston!! It was very wet, very heavy, and just plain yucky! :L

Here are a couple of pictures I took early this morning and about noon. The snow continued all afternoon, and we ended up with quite a bit more than is shown in the pictures. Hate snow! :mad

Elaine

11211030.jpg

11211029.jpg

11211031.jpg

11211032.jpg

11211033.jpg

Had to put the plow on the truck so my wife and "PLOW DOG" could get started .:thumb They must have been busy as I watched two movies on Netflix .:)

I'm about 10 miles east of Remo in Dunstable, Ma and have every Wed off. It was a tough day reading, watching tv, etc. while my father-in-law plowed our 1/4 mile driveway. I love hard work, I can watch it for hours. :L

:w
Guy

A little late to "the party", I kow. I'm still navigating my way around the forums I've found & doing lots of reading so I won't look like such a noob!

I don't have a garage at my condo so my mom let me store my car at her house & is going to let me put up a portable garage, but I haven't found the portable garage I like yet so here my "baby" sits:

snow1.jpg

snow2.jpg

snow3.jpg

A little late to "the party", I kow. I'm still navigating my way around the forums I've found & doing lots of reading so I won't look like such a noob!

I don't have a garage at my condo so my mom let me store my car at her house & is going to let me put up a portable garage, but I haven't found the portable garage I like yet so here my "baby" sits:
It's a little ways but I have heated storage I'd let ya have for the rest of the winter .It's located about 15 miles from Brunswick Maine ,I'll leave the hose out.;)

Winter In Dracut?

Hey ButchN...what's the story with your avatar? Is that
what winter in Dracut does to you? If you're having problems
let me know. I'll send you some of my winter meds.:L
Remo:cool

Getting A Lot Of Global Warming

We've been averaging a 12"+ snow storm each week for the month of January. Looks like
February is going to be start the same. Does anyone have Al Gore's cell phone number?
Remo:cool

2640697070103361744S600x600Q85.jpg

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom