Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

A Little Video of the Hoopty

AKRAY4PLAY

Corvette
'77 L-82, black on black. Full mod 406 small block
here is little video clip that a friend of mine shot while he was trying to finish his video. it is a little commercialized, sorry about that, but it does show the car doing what it was built to do. you may need to down load quick time to view the clip, it is on the braaap home page. hope you enjoy watching as much as i did driving!
http://www.braaap.com/vids.html

that car sounds so MEAN!!! (especially the last 4 seconds, where he pulls in)

what exhaust does he have?
(and what engine mods does he have done to do that??)

is it an auto?

Oh the abuse! To the tires that is. :L

I thought he lost it at one point near the start; it looked like he was going to backup into the woods! :L

_ken :w

Me Either

I have Quick Time but I can't open them. Anyone know why?:confused

Just Did

Still no go. I checked and it says I have the latest version. I get a window with two picture like frames, torn with a blue cirle in it. When I place the curser over it, it says click for more information, nothing happens...what's up with that?

WOW! :eek

The snowmobile videos were cool too. I hope his dad owns the tire store!

Nope, no buttons

I clk. on the "new" Corvette and that's when I get the little window with the blue cirle in it, looks like a frame from a movie film torn on the lower right hand corner.

layin' down the rubber. nice job saving from going in the trees. i think i'd of been covered with leaves. :_rock :bu

Nice job showing those tires who's boss! :D

Rowdy- What version OS are you running? You might not be able to see it if it was made with DIVX and an OS earlier than OSX. I had that problem with a couple videos and had to go search for some DIVX stuff.

awesome vid. i also thought you lost it and were going to hit a tree. keep up the good work and drive safe..............ahhh drive it like you stole it!

Not To Sound Stupid......

But, if OS means what I think it does, ah, nevermind, thanks anyway.:confused

Re: Not To Sound Stupid......

Rowdy1 said:
But, if OS means what I think it does, ah, nevermind, thanks anyway.:confused

OS = operating system. Sorry I was tired last night and for some reason I thought you were using a MAC. :D

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom