Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

a rare chance to buy

blubulit

Corvette
2002,electron blue conv. 1964 coupe
ok guys i have been a member hear for a few years and not put up a post but i had to move to this fourm to ask some questions my neighbor is finally ready to sell his 64 coupe # matching correct car with lots of documentation it has a 327 300-hp rear end gears have been changed to 308 the motor was rebuilt in 1997 and then a new paint job daytona blue this car is very clean and i have been watching all this progress for the last ten years even before i ordered my c-5 he is asking 60,000 i need some in put on c-2s

thanks
blubulit:D

$60K on a '64 300hp??
That's too high.

I feel when your looking at a car in this price range, I would think your up in the top of the price range on a 64 300 hp coupe, that it should have at least a recent top flight to substantiate the quality of the restoration.

I dont know the car but WOW if a 64 coupe is in the 60,000 price range now I can only imagine what my 66 would bring.

Me personally think the price is high...

see my RED '64 matching numbers 327/365 HP 4 speed.....its yours for $43k

regards, Herb

$43k will get you this....

sIMG_1454-vi.jpg

sIMG_1466-vi.jpg

ok it seems unanimous that the price is to high so now i have to re think the approach with this thanks for your input guys- barryk,paul67,ih2lose & firstgear

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom