Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

ahem...

Mac

Administrator
Corvette
1973 coupe L82 (gone as casualty of divorce)
Excuse my interruption, Chris.... click!

I now return you to your regular scheduled mayhem. :D

-Mac

Happy Birthday Chris!!!!

Guys!

you were supposed to follow the link! :eyerole

-Luigi
:cool

:birth

Thank you again folks!

While yesterday was rough due to a little heat exhaustion, I more than made up for it today, with some friends and family all going to a Japanese Steak House :cool

What a great time - Thanks again to ALL who sent well wishes :cool
I appreciate the thoughts :beer

It was like my BIRTHDAY all over again a few minutes ago when the UPS guy brought a box w/ an amazing Callaway item inside :cool

My daughter said she "handled everything," as she wanted to do something really special - I am blessed to have a great family - a family that also understands my passion for cars :cool

Thanks again to my Callaway Family for all the :birth wishes - I truly appreciate them all :upthumbs

The suspense is killing me! Did UPS manage to fit a Callaway Vette in their truck? :upthumbs

Is it the 100+ package ?

It was like my BIRTHDAY all over again a few minutes ago when the UPS guy brought a box w/ an amazing Callaway item inside :cool

My daughter said she "handled everything," as she wanted to do something really special - I am blessed to have a great family - a family that also understands my passion for cars :cool

Thanks again to my Callaway Family for all the :birth wishes - I truly appreciate them all :upthumbs

Sorry fellas - I went out of town and just got back in :cool

My family arranged for something custom from Callaway - near and dear, while it isn't an elusive 100+, in many respects it is rarer and to me, cooler :cool

So secretive. It must be a Callaway house! ;)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom