Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

air bag light

r50thc5

Corvette
2013 Calaway 60th Anniv. vert
Having issues with the dash Airbag warning light. Has been addressed by the dealer but after a couple weeks it returns. Starts out intermittent, then stays on more than off. Usually after 10-15 mins of driving. This is the 2nd dealer repair. Has anyone else had this issue and did you get it resolved.

Having issues with the dash Airbag warning light. Has been addressed by the dealer but after a couple weeks it returns. Starts out intermittent, then stays on more than off. Usually after 10-15 mins of driving. This is the 2nd dealer repair. Has anyone else had this issue and did you get it resolved.

r50thc5,

I'm sorry you are having an issue with your air bag light. Is your Corvette back at the dealership to have this addressed?

Evan, Chevrolet Customer Service

airbag lite

Yes I took it in a couple days ago. It codes driver side seat if I recall. I left the dealer and as I pulled onto the street (slight heavy foot) but no tire screech, the traction control/service active handling came on and the car went right into reduced power. I u-turned and hobbled back to the dealer (200 yards) It coded a sensor of something but all showed normal and ok. Car started back up show engine light but was cleared out after it was checked out. No idea what caused it, saying it was issues with supercharged cars. I don't think Callaway had this issues with their 120,000 mi 2010 SC606. So the reasoning is suspect but they are working with me. Just before this stop at the dealer I just finished a 1500mi 8 day road trip trouble free (except the airbag light). Hope the gremlins stay away. Looking forward to the Corvettes at Carlisle event in Aug.

Yes I took it in a couple days ago. It codes driver side seat if I recall. I left the dealer and as I pulled onto the street (slight heavy foot) but no tire screech, the traction control/service active handling came on and the car went right into reduced power. I u-turned and hobbled back to the dealer (200 yards) It coded a sensor of something but all showed normal and ok. Car started back up show engine light but was cleared out after it was checked out. No idea what caused it, saying it was issues with supercharged cars. I don't think Callaway had this issues with their 120,000 mi 2010 SC606. So the reasoning is suspect but they are working with me. Just before this stop at the dealer I just finished a 1500mi 8 day road trip trouble free (except the airbag light). Hope the gremlins stay away. Looking forward to the Corvettes at Carlisle event in Aug.

r50thc5,

Please keep me updated on your vehicle, if things don't get fixed please do not hesitate to contact me and I will try my best to help! Also, have fun at the Corvettes at Carlisle event in August!

Evan, Chevrolet Customer Service

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom