Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Air cleaner decal positioning

T

turbo78vair

While our '78 pace car has a clean engine compartment, it does not have the "Keep your GM car all GM" decal on the base of the air cleaner. As I look at pictures I see many different decal locations. Straight, slightly off straight, to the left, to the right, etc.... I've ordered an NCRS judging book, but throught you fine folks might have the inside story on decal positioning.
Our car is not going for Bloomington Gold or anything of that nature. It's just a nice almost 30 year old pace car that we like to take to local shows.

Thanks and take care
GaryC - Franklin, IN

My 79 has it on the drivers side with just the bottom portion of the label tucked under the Air Cleaner.

DSC00099.jpg

About there.

:)

air cleaner decal positioning

Thanks guys for the replies. I'll probably get around to applying the decal later this week. I put battery disconnect and ground strap for distributor shield on yesterday. After the big job with installing the decal, will install new "S" hoses at the fuel pump.

Terrible photos of the Carlisle aftermath that are circulating around. Sounds like all were very fortunate with respect to injuries. Cars can be redone.

Take care and enjoy your great cars.

Gary C - '78 Pace Car - Franklin, IN

It's in a slightly different place on each of my Vettes, but here it is on my Pace Car.
sticker.jpg

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom