Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

all electric C7?

Mac

Administrator
Corvette
1973 coupe L82 (gone as casualty of divorce)
IMHO that is just stupid money for a vehicle with no soul, sound, or feel. I’d like to see the residule value on that thing in 10-15 years.

IMHO that is just stupid money for a vehicle with no soul, sound, or feel. I’d like to see the residule value on that thing in 10-15 years.

You made an excellent point.. My wife loves hearing the air go supersonic as the blower kicks in..

I miss the days of muscle cars with the sound of a cam running through headers. May the EPA forgive me, but I enjoy the smell of unburnt hydrocarbons in the exhaust.. :chuckle Somewhere along the way, we lost something very special..

There is no substitute for the noise and fury of a petrol-powered engine but I suspect the future will have many electronic whines...

Mac

There is no substitute for the noise and fury of a petrol-powered engine but I suspect the future will have many electronic whines...

Mac

True, but most of it will come from their owners when they have to replace those batteries out of warranty.

True, but most of it will come from their owners when they have to replace those batteries out of warranty.

Very true!!

The wife's sister bought a hybrid and she was ecstatic until she learned what battery replacement will cost.. As the saying goes there is always free cheese in a mouse trap..
:chuckle

The loudest and most horrid whine of all time, really... lol

Mac

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom