Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Almost Sold It :(((

SSTibet

Corvette
1995 6 Speed Manual Coupe
Hi you all folks,

Has been quite a while since I did not go into the CAC and missed it a lot. Reason is I have been away from home a lot for business trips. For the same reason my beautiful Vette has been sitting in the garrage waiting for me to get back home.

Last week I decided to sell the car and placed an add in the local internet sites. Got 2 serious customers in couple days ready to pay US$35K for my 95 C4 with over 30K miles on it:upthumbs... I changed my mind after the the 1st customer came to see the car. Told him "sorry, I am not selling this car". It suddenly dawned no me that one of my biggest joys was going away and I would be really upset if that happened. And it is not for sale any more :beer

Cheers to all Vetter friends,

Selim

SSTibet said:
Hi you all folks,

Has been quite a while since I did not go into the CAC and missed it a lot. Reason is I have been away from home a lot for business trips. For the same reason my beautiful Vette has been sitting in the garrage waiting for me to get back home.

Last week I decided to sell the car and placed an add in the local internet sites. Got 2 serious customers in couple days ready to pay US$35K for my 95 C4 with over 30K miles on it:upthumbs... I changed my mind after the the 1st customer came to see the car. Told him "sorry, I am not selling this car". It suddenly dawned no me that one of my biggest joys was going away and I would be really upset if that happened. And it is not for sale any more :beer

Cheers to all Vetter friends,

Selim
Glad you came back to your sense's!!;LOL :upthumbs

Don't Sell It - Yellow Corvette's Rock!

Log on a bit more often and let us know how things are going in your part of the world.

Later . . . . . .
6 Shooter

Gosh, Selim, don't do it! On the other hand, USD$35K would be a fantastic price here...

Bob

Hey guys, missed you all very much really.

Well I have been involved in business in Saudi Arabia and travel a lot to Riyadh (I am in Riyadh as we speak). Every trip lasts for 3 to 4 weeks away from home. Unlike the Corvette things move at turtle speed here :W . And it is hot... 47 Celcius today!!!

But other than that we are doing quite good in Turkey. Thanks God no problems at work or in the family.

Let's all enjoy the good times while we can folks :beer (Ooooops, no alcohol in Saudi Arabia)

Cheers to you all,

Selim

SSTibet said:
Let's all enjoy the good times while we can folks
Hmmm, what is he really saying? Stay safe, pal.

How much do you know about living in Dubai? :w

Have been in Dubai a few times between 1997 - 2000. Have not been there lately but I hear they continue building more & more highrises and investing in hotels, compounds, and all types of stuff for the rich and famous. I enjoyed Abu Dhabi much more than Dubai since it is less crowded and has a better coast line & beaches.

Cheers,

Selim

:SLAP Wassa matta wit you!?!!!!
Whew!!! That was a close one!!!
:v
Now, aren't you happy you changed your mind?!!!

No matta wit ma :)

It was a moment insanity and gone now.

Cheers,

Selim

I wish someone would offer me $35K for my C4. :L

Yeah I was also very happily surprised to find couple serious customers for the price. But then all Corvettes are very special cars and they are worth a lot.

I was used to see only a few Vette adds in Turkish internet sites when I bought my car 3 years ago. Now there are 20 - 30 for sale from different models & years. Obviously Turks have also developed their taste for sports cars. But still the prices are really much more expensive compared to USA.

Cheers,

Selim

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom