Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Alternator Bracket Needed - Help!

R

Roy

I need the LOWER ALTERNATOR BRACKET for a 1978 (or thereabouts) Corvette.

I purchased a new crate engine and forgot to remove the old bracket from the engine. For some reason, I can not find a new part that will fit.

Also, if anyone has a drawing or photo of the LOWER ALTERNATOR BRACKET, please forward to me at:

roy.truelsen@verizon.net

I must admit that I am no Corvette expert and I don't know what the bracket looks like.

Thanks, thanks thanks.

Well I have a spare put away somewhere. I picked it up for my other 78, but found out I didn't need it. It all cleaned and ready to install. Now I just have to find it. If you are interested I'll do some looking. I think it is a storeage unit I had to rent for my vette parts. Mama told me I had to clean out the spare garage, spare bedroom, so it in the rented unit somewhere. I'll get you a picture once I find it.
I should have taught the dog to find vette parts instead of drugs.:duh

Gary

Lower Alternator Bracket

Gary,

Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated. Let me know $$$ needed for your efforts. Heck, I don't even know what the lower bracket looks like.

Thanks thanks thanks!

roy.truelsen@verizon.net

No problem, I'll see if I can get you a picture later tonight. I'll send you a copy either here or directly. I don't need it anymore some if you decide you want it we can work something out.

Gary

Alternator Bracket

Thanks a ton!!! I appreciate the help.

I'll take one last tour around the garage to see if I find any suspects matching this description.

Thanks thanks thanks.

Lost and Confused in Portland, Oregon

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom