Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Amazing Garages and even more amazing collection

R

reubenmc

About 20 mintues from where I live you can find these 2 very nice lookings house, or at least they appear to be houses. They are 2 real big garages that just look like houses. One is more of a work shop where a couple trucks and a couple cars being restored are being kept. The other "garage" should probally be called a museum. On the ground floor there is something like 20 Jaguars and a few classic Caddy's. One of the Jags is the oldest in the U.S. worth over $500,000. As you move to the basement you find the Corvette collection with 15 vettes ranging from a 54 to a Courtsey car actually used during this years Indy 500. I have a few pictures that I took, but I'm only posting one. If you would like to see more, email me and I'll forward you more pictures.

Oh yeah, these all belong to one man!!!!
attachment.php

I've seen it all!!

You gotta be kidding me.thats some guys basement!WOW!!!

Dave

thats what I want my basement to look like. if it ever gets that way is a different story.

BTW my best friends grandpa supposidly knows a guy who has EVERY year corvette in his collection. it is tough to belive but I trust my friend and his grandpa so it could be very true.

There is a guy in Claysburg that has a restored three story barn. Hardwood floors like basketball courts all climate controlled. Has a vette for every year to date and several for some. He owns a couple of dealerships and I think his grandpap started the budget plan finance co which is now benificial mort co. Can you say $$$$$$$$$$$ It could be the same fellow your talking about? I would love a tour but they say hes funny about taking just any old joe in.

Yeah, that's the basement. The upstairs has something like 20 Jaguars and a few other classics. It is an amazing collection.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom