Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Amp Relay location for 92

92ghost

Corvette
1992 White Coupe
Help -- Where is the Amp Relay (for stereo) located for my 92 vette? I'm looking on the right hand side in the rear hatch area, per the instructions, but cannot find it.
Am I looking in the right location?
Do I need to dig further behind pannels etc.?

;shrug

WD

Help -- Where is the Amp Relay (for stereo) located for my 92 vette? I'm looking on the right hand side in the rear hatch area, per the instructions, but cannot find it.
Am I looking in the right location?
Do I need to dig further behind pannels etc.?

;shrug

WD

Not sure exactly which component you're hunting for, there is a tuner box that is mounted kind of above and forward of the glove compartment, that's not what you're trying to find is it?

Not sure exactly which component you're hunting for, there is a tuner box that is mounted kind of above and forward of the glove compartment, that's not what you're trying to find is it?

Not sure if the Tuner Box is it either. The Amp Relay looks like a Turn Signal Relay about 3/4 inch square. It's needed for the Bose stereo system and according to the instructions posted here at CAC -- it should be located in the back-end. A wire bundle is shown to have a female plug for the Amp Relay. Cannot find where this wire bundle is and don't particullary want to start ripping into pannels etc.

I could be mistaken but I thought it was under the dash on the driver's side.

I could be mistaken but I thought it was under the dash on the driver's side.

That is for 90 - 91 years, 92 and later are different. I'm sure it's in the back end but unless I start ripping into things I cannot see it at first glance.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom