Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

News: An Honest and Trustworthy Parts Supplier

JamesBaines

Corvette
1990 White Targa Top
If you have an older Corvette as we do, you will need to find spare parts from time to time and recently, I came across Shawn Martin of CorvetteNutz.com who provided me with a bunch of stuff I needed for our 1990 Corvette at very reasonabe prices. Having recently managed to avoid the "Gene Tabor" and "Southern Electric" issues regarding cluster rebuilds, I must admit to being somewhat concerned about this guy but I have to tell you that he is a delight to deal with. He may not have the largest stock of Corvette parts in the world but he is an absolute joy to deal with and I can honestly recommend him to you. His email address is: shawn@corvettenutz.com, he is a member of this site, I am in no way related to him, he's in California, and I'm in the UK but I am so impressed by his honesty and customer service that I thought I should let you all know that this is an honest and reliable guy. And when you have an older Corvette as we do, that's exactly the sort of guy you need to find.
James

If you have an older Corvette as we do, you will need to find spare parts from time to time and recently, I came across Shawn Martin of CorvetteNutz.com who provided me with a bunch of stuff I needed for our 1990 Corvette at very reasonabe prices. Having recently managed to avoid the "Gene Tabor" and "Southern Electric" issues regarding cluster rebuilds, I must admit to being somewhat concerned about this guy but I have to tell you that he is a delight to deal with. He may not have the largest stock of Corvette parts in the world but he is an absolute joy to deal with and I can honestly recommend him to you. His email address is: shawn@corvettenutz.com, he is a member of this site, I am in no way related to him, he's in California, and I'm in the UK but I am so impressed by his honesty and customer service that I thought I should let you all know that this is an honest and reliable guy. And when you have an older Corvette as we do, that's exactly the sort of guy you need to find.
James
thanks for the heads up james. i'll record his e-mail address. by the way was that you that was having seat problems. if so did you get them fixed.

Yes, That was me, we have the Sports seats and since the seat back bolsters adjust in and out via the seat control switches, I thought that the seat cushion side bolsters should do the same. I've since been advised that they are not adjustable which is disappointing but is also a great incentive for my wife and I to keep our rear ends in shape. James

Yes, That was me, we have the Sports seats and since the seat back bolsters adjust in and out via the seat control switches, I thought that the seat cushion side bolsters should do the same. I've since been advised that they are not adjustable which is disappointing but is also a great incentive for my wife and I to keep our rear ends in shape. James
great to hear you got them working. yes one must stay in shape to fit the seats of these cars.:beer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom